Dear friends, after a week of long day & late night working, I decided to join my friend Prantik and his girlfriend Haggy for a refreshing trip to Huahin, "het Knokke van Thailand". My first trainride in Thailand was very pleasant, thanks to good company only 30 minutes delay and breakfast and lunch served within the short 3 hour ride! The train conductor also made all his announcements specially separately in English just for us. I enjoyed the trip, learned a lot of interesting facts about the world from Prantik who is a vigorous reader and about Mongolia from Haggy who is the first person I have ever met from Ulan Bator. We concluded our outing this morning with a relaxing massage on the beach. After that back to Bangkok and some more work... warming up for another hectic week...
01 June 2008
Haggy,Prantik & Nirmala go to Huahin
Dear friends, after a week of long day & late night working, I decided to join my friend Prantik and his girlfriend Haggy for a refreshing trip to Huahin, "het Knokke van Thailand". My first trainride in Thailand was very pleasant, thanks to good company only 30 minutes delay and breakfast and lunch served within the short 3 hour ride! The train conductor also made all his announcements specially separately in English just for us. I enjoyed the trip, learned a lot of interesting facts about the world from Prantik who is a vigorous reader and about Mongolia from Haggy who is the first person I have ever met from Ulan Bator. We concluded our outing this morning with a relaxing massage on the beach. After that back to Bangkok and some more work... warming up for another hectic week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment